1. Personal data management.
The Client is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
2. Persons responsible for the collection of personal data
For the Personal Data collected in the context of the creation of the User's personal account and his navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing the Personal Data is : SCI MAS DE GUERINrepresented by Sébastien Marcel, its legal representative
As the controller of the data it collects, SCI MAS DE GUERIN undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is the Client's responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and clients, once their consent has been collected, with full information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of processing that is in conformity with reality.
Whenever SCI MAS DE GUERIN processes Personal Data, SCI MAS DE GUERIN takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of Personal Data to the purposes for which it is to be used SCI MAS DE GUERIN treats them.
3. Purpose of the data collected
SCI MAS DE GUERIN may process all or part of the data:
- to enable browsing on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: connection data and use of the Site, billing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking...): computer equipment used for navigation, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct voluntary satisfaction surveys on masdeguerin.com email address
- to conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
SCI MAS DE GUERIN does not sell your personal data, which is therefore only used for statistical and analytical purposes.
4. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the Users of maisontemplar.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of Users' data right of blocking or deletion of Users' personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to restrict the processing of Users' data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (Article 21 GDPR)
- the right to portability of data provided by Users, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to determine the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom masdeguerin.com will have to communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as SCI MAS DE GUERIN If maisontemplar.com becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from the User, maisontemplar.com undertakes to destroy the User's data, unless it is necessary to keep the data for evidential purposes or in order to meet a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how to SCI MAS DE GUERIN use his Personal Data, ask to rectify them or oppose their processing, the User may contact SCI MAS DE GUERIN in writing to the following address
SCI MAS DE GUERIN - Manager: Sébastien Marcel, Route de Mezoargues, 13150 Tarascon.
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he/she would like to have SCI MAS DE GUERIN correct, update or delete, by identifying himself/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on SCI MAS DE GUERIN by the law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of maisontemplar.com may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
5. Non-disclosure of personal data
SCI MAS DE GUERIN shall not process, host or transfer the Information collected on its Customers to a country outside the European Union or recognised as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without prior notice to the Customer. However, SCI MAS DE GUERIN remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors provided that they offer sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
SCI MAS DE GUERIN undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer's Information is brought to the attention of SCI MAS DE GUERINThe latter must inform the Client as soon as possible and inform him of the corrective measures taken. In addition, the SCI MAS DE GUERIN does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of SCI MAS DE GUERIN and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of the Users of masdeguerin.com are mainly our customer service agents.
6. Types of data collected
With regard to the users of the site, maisontemplar.com, we collect the following data which are essential to the functioning of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship:
Surname, first name, postal address, e-mail, telephone and other information according to the needs expressed.
SCI MAS DE GUERIN also collects information to improve the user experience and provide contextualised advice:
Statistics via Google Analytics
This data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.